Workday HRIS Analyst - Benefits Module - Remote
One Williams Center Tulsa, OK 74172
What is the position:
The Workday HRIS Analyst - Benefits Module will be responsible for researching and resolving issues with Workday and recommending solutions to meet requirements and manage incoming support requests.
What will you do:
- Provide Workday Benefits, Payroll, and HCM administration
- Support the HR teams, Management, and other internal stakeholders
- Research, test, and fulfill requests for Workday
- Support and configure multiple Workday modules (ie. Benefits, Core HCM, and Payroll)
- Prepare HRIS process flows and job aids as needed
- Determine requirements
- Develop Workday reports and test plans
- Facilitate the move to Production
- Perform data analysis and troubleshooting
- Perform business analysis and user acceptance testing
What are the requirements:
- Experience working with Workday administration (HCM, Benefits, Payroll)
- Strong understanding of HRIS administration
- Strong understanding of HR processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be happy here if:
- You are a born leader, able to motivate employees to optimize their productivity and able to harness talent to achieve the best results.
- You understand how to navigate the ever-changing world of technology and how to use it to keep the business ahead of the curve.