Keenesburg, CO 80643
What is the position:
The Warehouse Worker will be responsible for assisting with inventory control, shipping and receiving, and other duties within a warehouse environment.
What will you do:
- Communicate with vendors to order warehouse materials
- Maintain warehouse inventory control by processing material invoices and inputting data into Maximo
- Maintain materials such as spare parts and consumables at a cryogenic processing facility
- Ensure the efficiency of the maintenance process by maintaining regular communication with the Maintenance Coordinator
- Process, pack, and store supplies
- Oversee shipping and receiving of warehouse materials
- Other duties as assigned
What are the requirements:
- High School Diploma required
- 1+ years experience working in a warehouse, preferably within the natural gas industry
- Ability to lift 50+lbs.
- Inventory management experience (Tracking systems) preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.