Warehouse Supervisor (Bilingual)
1691 North 161st East Avenue Tulsa, OK 74116
What is the position:
The Warehouse Supervisor will manage inventory, shipping and receiving operations of a growing and fast-paced company.
What will you do:
- Coordinate and oversee warehouse logistics
- Provide daily, hands on support with order selection, loading trucks and planning truck routes
- Procure packaging and shipping supplies
- Oversee the rotation of inventory and ensure inbounds are accurately staged for inspection
- Generate and validate manifests to ensure accuracy of outbound loads
- Drive compliance with safety, quality and productivity goals in support of warehouse team objectives
- Work closely with transportation and quality control personnel
- Debrief shift supervisors
What are the requirements:
- Bilingual (Spanish) required
- Supervisory experience in a warehouse environment, specifically with shipping and receiving
- Ability to follow all Sanitation and Quality Policies and Procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and computer-based applications.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Ability to select, coach, develop, engage, and retain a team of employees.
- Ability to deal with people at all organizational levels and good analytical, organizational, planning, and oral and written communications skills are required.
You would be happy here if:
- You are full of ideas and are always looking for new opportunities to improve the workplace.
- You are open-minded and receptive to feedback, collaborating with co-workers to develop optimal solutions by looking at assignments from all angles.