Video Conferencing Engineer
Houston, TX 77056
What is the position:
The Video Conferencing Engineer is responsible for supporting the user adoption of the Company’ s communication solutions.
What do you need to be able to do:
- Provide end-user support for cloud and on-premise communication solutions (ex. WebEx, Office 365, Skype for Business, etc.)
- Configure, maintain, and support video room infrastructure technologies
- Support content sharing technologies
- Work with other IT members to identify, resolve, and document infrastructure issues affecting collaboration computing services
- Perform audio visual troubleshooting, repairs, and maintenance of equipment.
- Troubleshoot software, hardware, and connectivity issues on Polycom, BiAmp, routers, switches, and other unified communication technologies.
- Create and maintain training materials on video room technology and cloud communication solutions
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor' s degree in MIS, computer science, or related
- 8-10 years experience supporting video room systems and unified communication bridge services
- 3+ years experience supporting Crestron and Polycom equipment
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel to remote offices periodically
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Excellent technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required.
You would be really happy here if:
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.
- Roadblocks don’ t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.