Upstream Implementation Consultant
Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Upstream Implementation Consultant will work with clients to install software and assist them in their use of the system. You’ ll have the opportunity for rapid growth and advancement within a fast growing, high-tech, company.
What do you need to be able to do:
- Collaborate with internal teams to achieve an effective end goal
- Develop relationships with clients
- Must be able to make important decisions and develop relationships with clients.
- Must be creative and outgoing and be able to work well in a team environment.
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor' s degree (engineering, computer science, accounting, finance, MIS or related fields.)
- Open to traveling more than 50% of the time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Experience with oil and gas revenue accounting, gas processing, crude/gas/NGL transportation, or related fields
You would be really happy here if:
- You enjoy continuous learning; in this position you' ll have access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others.
- You enjoy working in a flexible environment where mutual respect is a key ingredient.