12000 E Skelly Dr Tulsa, OK 74128
What is the position:
The UX/UI Developer will be responsible for understanding consumers’ needs and designing solutions to address those needs.
What will you do:
- Create, implement, and test consumer-focused solutions
- Analyze and gather UI requirements and implement necessary changes to proprietary applications.
- Transform abstract ideas into tangible concepts
- Break down concepts into wireframes
- Create prototypes
- Transform user insights into user stories, user flows, and user scenarios
- Create user personas, define user task flows, and UI specifications
- Produce material ready for development
- Ensure that the company is adhering to good design principles
- Create and maintain style guides to establish consistent visual identity
- Participate in product development from conception to launch
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in UX Design, Engineering, or related
- Experience with hand-sketching, wire-framing, and clickable prototype creation
- Experience with detailed UI specifications (ie. Mockups, flows, specs, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong understanding of user-centered design
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems
- Ability to work on a team and collaborate on projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.