Tulsa, OK 74116
What is the position?
The Transportation Dispatcher is responsible for dispatching, communication and routing drivers to within a fast growing company.
What will you do?
As a Transportation Dispatcher, you will:
- Set weekly schedules to ensure route coverage and customer satisfaction
- Monitor and report on transportation costs
- Communicate regularly with drivers and sales teams to maximize distribution efficiency
- Ensure driver safety through proper training and regulation
- Oversee fleet costs, insurance, fuel costs, route profitability, etc.
- Keep organized records of vehicles, schedules, and completed orders
What are the requirements?
- 2+ years dispatch experience required
- 3+ years distribution, transportation or logistics experience
- Proven results in cost savings
- Experience working with DOT and other regulatory bodies
- Experience with RoadNet or a similar routing system
- Experience with analytics module within a routing system
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team builder
- ELD experience
- P&L experience is a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
- Cold chain delivery and reporting experience is a plus
You would be happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus and attention to detail.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.