Technical Business Analyst
P.O.Box 2300 Tulsa, OK 74192
What is the position:
The Technical Business Analyst will be on a team of high-performing individuals assigned to critical technology projects for the enterprise.
What will you do:
- Participate and assist in the development of design
- Present daily status reports
- Analyze existing stored procedures, scheduling jobs, and documentation
- Write and review implementation plans with project team
- Build new data extracts, reports, and schedules for implementation projects
- Reverse engineer SQL, Excel VBA scripts, Stored Procedures, and document requirements
- Elicit and document required information and review with stakeholders
What are the requirements:
- 5+ years of project experience as a Business Analyst or Developer
- Expert in requirements management, test management, and release management
- Experience writing requirements and documenting testing results
- Experience with conducting and writing test cases for SQL, Stored procedures, Web Applications, and Excel VBA
- Ability to read structured code (C#, ASP, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office suite
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.