Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Desktop Technician will provide hardware/software support to company’s end users with ticket management activities. The ability to communicate effectively and professionally with business users, clients and internal IT support elements is a must.
What will you do:
- Provide Application and Desktop Support services. This includes: troubleshooting for PC, network, server, phone, printer hardware and software, mobile devices, handhelds.
- Participate in technology refresh projects, provide in-person, desk-side and remote support to business users
- Perform some deployments as needed
- Serve as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting all IT related problems
What are the requirements:
- Minimum of an Associates degree
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support role
- Experience with ITIL focused ticket management tools. ServiceDesk Plus preferred.
- Experience with Office 365
- Hardware & software application maintenance and support
- Knowledge of network and computer operating system
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills is a must
- Strong prioritization skills
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies and learn new technologies