Systems Analyst - Desktop Architecture
Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Systems Analyst will be responsible for managing and maintaining the company’s workstation environment as well as serve as the point of contact and Tier 3 application support resource on escalations.
What will you do:
- Coordinate and administer imaging, patching, and software installation
- Develop and implement the standard client hardware architecture roadmap
- Research and test emerging client technologies and provide recommendations to the organization
- Develop, and manage Client Services application toolsets
- Develop and implement policies and procedures
- Develop innovative solutions for improving the user experience, security, and management of desktops and laptops
- Define systems requirements based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms
- Define technical standards for client software and develops testing procedures
- Ensure client images/applications meet usability, performance, and security requirements.
- Serve as the Desktop subject matter expert to support strategic initiatives and tactical deployments
- Manage the Windows Security Updates process and third-party application patching for all client machines within the enterprise
- Create scripts where possible to improve desktop support processes
- Perform root cause analysis for complex issues and recommend preventative measures
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or related field preferred
- Experience with SCCM, Windows 10 and Office 365 administration
- Experience packaging applications is a plus
- Experience with Office 365 migrations is a plus
- Experience with software distribution and patch management
- Innovative with the willingness to challenge the status quo
- Sharp analytical abilities and strong documentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple moderate to large-scale projects simultaneously
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.