One Williams Center Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position?
The Support Consultant role will operate within a team, ensuring that the software surpasses standards.
What will you do?
- Provide support throughout the software development process and develop critical system documentation
- Assist with developing system documentation
- Develop training documentation, interactive training materials, and user manuals for software applications
- Troubleshoot in order to solve client support issues
- Encourage growth and development of our software that surpasses industry standards
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, Software Engineering, CIS or similar.
- Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite
- You must be passionate about learning, specifically within the realm of the energy business.
- A love and appreciation for customer service.
- Experience with documenting issues into a Pivotal system
- Experience with gas processing, gas/crude/NGL transportation, oil and gas revenue accounting, or related fields preferred
You would be really happy working here if:
- You have strong desire to be a lifelong learner with a strong interest in the oil and gas field.
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.