Sr. SharePoint Developer
7018 N. Lakewood Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Sr. SharePoint Developer is responsible for the development and support of software applications including SharePoint and Oracle.
What will you do:
- Gather business requirements and manage the integrations, usability, and limitations of SharePoint as well as other software platforms
- Support the availability, reliability, performance, maintenance, monitoring and security of SharePoint
- Create, maintain, support and monitor security permissions and schemas for SharePoint.
- Design, develop, and customize team sites, libraries, forms, views, lists, web parts, and workflows
- Administer access levels and permissions
- Provide troubleshooting and corrective action to resolve issues
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for SharePoint functionality, training, and documentation
- Monitor SharePoint backlog
- Maintain documentation and process standards
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related preferred
- 5+ years experience with SharePoint (2010 or higher)
- 3+ years experience supporting applications
- Experience with Oracle preferred
- Experience with developing custom solutions within SharePoint
- Experience with SharePoint Designer and Object Model (OM)
- Experience with InfoPath
- Experience with Visio
- Able to think critically and solve problems independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.