Sr. Security Engineer
110 W 7th Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Sr. Security Engineer will help to strategize, build, and maintain a security program within a large enterprise environment.
What will you do:
- Manage and Maintain information security applications
- Manage any/all cyber threats identified
- Ensure timely resolution to issues identified by information security technologies
- Manage and Maintain Enterprise Identity and Access Management systems
- Operate and Lead with no direct supervision
- Ensure identity and access control changes follow SOX compliance
- Continuously evaluate ways to improve the security profile of the company
- Serve as the liaison between IT functions to ensure standardized security procedures and policies across the company
- Serve as the main point of contact for internal/external auditors
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor' s Degree in MIS, CIS, or related field
- Strong knowledge of information security principals
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to engage with business customers and ask them clarifying/probing questions
- Ability to be on rotating 24/7 on-call rotation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You would be really happy here if:
- Roadblocks don’ t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’ s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.