Sr. Production Tax Analyst
Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Senior Production Tax Analyst will be responsible for preparing tax remittance and reporting to states.
What do you need to be able to do:
- Prepare Federal and State Royalty Remittance and Reporting
- Prepare Production/Severance Tax Remittance and Reporting to states
- Prepare volumetric reporting to states
- Process monthly Checkwrite for various assets each month
- Perform monthly balance sheet account reconciliations for production tax accounts
- Research tax issues and recommend best course of action to resolve
- Handle communication from external and internal customers regarding production tax questions.
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of natural gas production taxes
- Experience with industry accounting software (Quorum, P2, Waterfield, etc.)
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel)
- Knowledge of tax compliance and accounting practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be happy here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- Roadblocks don’ t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.