Sr. Pipeline Project Manager
Houston, TX 77056 US
The Sr. Pipeline Project Manager will play a pivotal role in steering project teams through design, construction, and installation of natural gas facility projects. This position will oversee a diverse array of engineering, construction, and maintenance driven projects, assuming responsibility for alignment with company and project life cycle principles.
What will you do?
As a Sr. Pipeline Project Manager, you will:
- Lead project teams using both capital and project management processes, ensuring the safety and execution of all assigned projects.
- Ensure project teams are supplied with proper resources, while holding members accountable for productivity.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including other firms, vendors, managers, and operations/technical resources to execute project development strategies.
- Offer regular status and cost reports to stakeholders, securing project support and buy-in.
- Manage multiple projects in various development stages at once.
- Oversee the development of project plans, including cost estimates, schedules, budgets, construction processes, designs, and strategies for reducing risk.
- Identify solutions and and present recommendations to increase efficiency, maximize returns, and mitigate risks.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor's degree in chemical, mechanical, instrumentation, or electrical engineering or construction management or equivalent experience
- 8+ years project management or engineering experience in Oil & Gas industry
- PMP or Professional Engineer certification preferred
- Experience in project controls
- Strong knowledge of project budgeting
- MS Office Suite, Oracle, and general computer skills
- Technical capabilities such as creating projections and schedules, identifying solutions, project execution, evaluating cost-effectiveness, and assessing risks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at once
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- You are a born leader, able to motivate employees to optimize their productivity and able to harness talent to achieve the best results.