Sr. Network Administrator
1437 S. Boulder Avenue Tulsa, OK 74119
What is the position?
The Sr. Network Administrator is responsible for supporting and maintaining the enterprise network, including voice, data, wireless, and network security projects.
What will you do?
- Core Networking design and support for a Cisco Nexus 7000,6240 and 5500 switch family.
- WAN Networking with experience in DMVPN and MPLS.
- Troubleshoot using a consistent methodology to diagnose network issues utilizing Sniffers and other network tools.
- Monitor network performance and resources in order to proactively increase network uptime.
- Maintain IP scheme
- Manage DHCP scopes and DNS records
- Act as an escalation point for other support teams.
- Assist the team with Call Manager and SIP support.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s/Technical degree preferred
- 7+ years network/telecommunications experience
- Advanced experience with networking switching and routing technology
- Advanced experience with firewall technology and network security
- Advanced experience with Cisco routers/switches/wireless/voice, LAN/WAN infrastructure protocols, routing protocols (ie. BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP)
- Experience with Aruba or Cisco Wireless
- Experience with firewall policies and rule sets including Cisco ASA and Palo Alto
- Understanding of network management processes and applications
- Excellent troubleshooting and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work an On-call rotation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.