Sr. ERP Analyst
Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Sr. ERP Analyst will be responsible for assisting with the functional design, documentation, testing, implementation, and support of Oracle ERP functionalities.
What will you do:
- Lead the planning & requirements gathering phases of ERP related projects
- Understand the functional/technical requirements and create a matching solution architecture
- Identify new ways of operating and actively lead appropriate change initiatives consistent with the IT strategy.
- Support business process improvements and opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions to users.
- Solve problems and challenges by enabling business transformation
- Provide leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Manage both onshore and offshore ERP support teams
- Supervise the team of functional ERP Analysts
- Serve as a functional lead and mentor.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’ s degree in Information Technology or related
- 10+ years experience leading application teams
- 7+ years experience implementing and supporting Oracle EBS, R12
- 5+ years experience with ERP systems
- Experience managing resources
- Experience with Procurement, Purchase Order, and iProcurement modules preferred
- Experience with configurations involving GL, AP, AR, and FA modules
- Experience maintaining and improving large scale, global ERP Solutions
- Experience in leading business analysis, requirements gathering, and support
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders including Developers, DBAs, QA testers/analysts, Project Managers and executive team members.
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Ability to develop, document and maintain operational policies and procedures
- Ability to direct technical teams and act as the technical design authority
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You would be really happy working here if:
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’ s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.
- Roadblocks don’ t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.