Sr. Contract Analyst
Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Senior Contract Analyst will be responsible for generating new contract and amendment proposals reflecting negotiated terms and administer executed contracts and amendments.
What do you need to be able to do:
- Prepare new/replacement agreements and amendments
- Prepare contract briefs for updating system
- Prepare documentation authorizing Counterparty setup in various systems
- Enter appropriate contract / amendment, owner and other information into the Contract Management Database, and update changes as needed, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Update computer systems upon receipt of executed documents
- Process name changes
- Forward documents timely for filing and scanning
- Log and track unexecuted documents
- Notify commercial representatives of upcoming critical dates in the contracts
- Ensure setups in various systems reflect the contract, amendment and/or new party due to an assignment
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- Paralegal experience preferred
- 3+ years experience working with contracts in the energy industry
- Experience processing partial/total succession assignments and name changes
- Proficient with MS Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand legal descriptions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be happy here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- Roadblocks don’ t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.