Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Accountant will be responsible for compiling, analyzing, and interpreting financial information and handling a diverse range of complex assignments.
What will you do:
- Review agreements and extract data from the agreements to input into the software system
- Serve as the liaison for internal/external customers
- Assist with the implementation of new lease accounting standards
- Ensure timely identification and completion of additional procedure for the effective implementation of new lease standards
- Review project data to identify issues or discrepancies that could impact project or property reporting.
- Prepare documentation to support the lease implementation project for internal and external audit support
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analytic requests
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related
- CPA Preferred
- Experience with Oracle and/or PowerPlant software preferred
- Able to read and understand contracts
- Knowledge of leasing standards and able to apply it
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize in order to meet established deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.