19425 E. 54th St. Broken Arrow, OK 74014
What is the position?
The Sr. Accountant will perform various accounting duties, including preparing financial statements, performing account reconciliations, and more.
What are the responsibilities?
- Perform regular account reconciliations
- Perform financial analysis
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Give technical accounting insight to management and less experienced accounting staff
- Prepare journal entries and review financial statements such as general ledgers
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Report financial data internally and externally
- Perform SOX compliance testing
- Exercise good business judgment
What are the qualifications?
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years of experience with GL Accounting
- Experience with Oracle preferred
- Experience with MS Office
- Ability to clearly and efficiently present information
- Ability to analyze and interpret accounting data
- Ability to develop strategies and plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication
You would be really happy here if:
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.