Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Software Developer will work as part of a team to design and implement custom software solutions for various clients.
What will you do:
- Build and support custom software solutions for various clients including installation, configuration, routing, etc.
- Create efficiencies in the network and monitoring services
- Monitor all supported hardware/software with various tools
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, Software Engineering, CIS or similar.
- Some Database experience (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc)
- Some experience with Ruby on Rails, Redis, Ubuntu, Mongo DB, and Red Hat Linux preferred
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol in addition to web services written in XML-RPC, REST, SOAP, or equivalent technologies
- Proficient with Agile methods, git or continuous integration
- You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You must be willing to learn new things.
- You must be passionate about being part of a team.
- Some travel will be required
You would be really happy working here if:
- You are a tinkerer and love working with new technologies everyday.
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.