Houston, TX 77056
What is the position:
The SharePoint Developer is responsible for the management and support of the company' s SharePoint site and developing new/custom applications within SharePoint.
What will you do:
- To support the availability, reliability, performance, maintenance, monitoring and security of SharePoint
- To create, maintain, support and monitor security permissions and schemas for SharePoint.
- Completing site collections
- Create and modify workflows
- Provide troubleshooting and corrective action to resolve issues
- Interact with end-users to gather requirements
- Complete high-level designs to meet defined requirements
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for SharePoint functionality, training, and documentation
- Monitor SharePoint backlog
- Maintain documentation and process standards
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor' s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related
- 5+ years experience with SharePoint (2010 or higher)
- 3+ years experience supporting applications
- 2+ years of basic development (CSS, Ajax, etc.)
- Experience with SQL preferred
- Experience with developing custom solutions within SharePoint
- Experience troubleshooting issues across multiple systems
- Experience supporting resources performing system testing
- Familiar with data integration and reporting services (ie. SSIS, SSRS)
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Able to think critically and solve problems independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.