6120 S Yale Ave #1100 Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The SharePoint Analyst is responsible for the management and support of the company' s SharePoint site.
What will you do:
- To support the availability, reliability, performance, maintenance, monitoring and security of SharePoint
- To create, maintain, support and monitor security permissions and schemas for SharePoint.
- Completing site collections
- Create and modify workflows
- Provide troubleshooting and corrective action to resolve issues
- Interact with end-users to gather requirements
- Complete high-level designs to meet defined requirements
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for SharePoint functionality, training, and documentation
- Monitor SharePoint backlog
- Maintain documentation and process standards
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor' s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related
- 5+ years experience with SharePoint
- Experience with SQL preferred
- Experience with developing solutions utilizing SharePoint
- Experience troubleshooting issues across multiple systems
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Able to think critically and solve problems independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.