Senior Project Controls Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA 15275
What is the position:
The Sr. Project Controls Analyst will develop and maintain EVM (Earned Value Management) tools, TIC (Total Installed Cost) and cash flow forecasts, and analyzing cost and schedules performance for the project.
What will you do:
- Work with stakeholders, project engineers, and project managers to answer questions and resolve any issues pertaining to Project Controls
- Maintain and work with reporting tools to capture KPI' s
- Interact with construction teams and EVM subject matter experts to conduct day-to-day progress tracking
- Assist with EWR (Extra Work Request) reviews and Contingency management
- Prepare monthly cash flow cost forecast and EAC
What are the requirements:
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in the Oil & Gas Industry (pipeline preferred)
- 3+ years experience with Primavera P6
- 3+ years of work experience in project controls, cost engineering, or scheduling.
- Experience working with Word, Visio, Sharepoint, and Primavera
- Knowledge of cost accounting and engineering practices
- Excellent communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- Roadblocks don’ t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.