Senior Network Engineer
Tulsa, OK 74104 US
The Senior Network Engineer will be responsible for local and wide area network design, implementation, and management.
What will you do?
As a Senior Network Engineer, you will but are not limited to:
- Mentor both the internal and partner operational support teams.
- Design and implement enterprise networking, predominantly on Cisco and Meraki, to ensure business standards are met.
- Regularly work on quoting, design, SOWs, and implementation with original equipment manufacturers and vendors.
- Recommend designs and improvements to ensure functionality.
- Assist in the management and creation of IP scheme and DHCP scopes.
- Assist CyberSecops teams with implementation and design for network security.
- Carry out other responsibilities as needed.
What are the requirements?
- 10+ years network or telecommunications experience.
- 5+ years experience in network design and architecture.
- CCIE, CCNP, or other networking certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of network management applications and processes.
- Knowledge of firewall technology, network security, advanced networking switching and routing technology.
- Knowledge of LAN/Wan Infrastructure Protocols and Cisco switches, routers, voice, and wireless.
- Experience with Cisco or Aruba hardware and Wireless networks/controllers.
- Experience with Firewall policies and rule sets to include Palo Alto and Cisco ASA hardware platforms.
- Ability to work well individually and in teams.
- Ability to prepare for and adapt to changes in technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You would be really happy working here if:
- You are a born leader, able to motivate others to optimize their productivity and able to harness talent to achieve the best results.
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.