Senior International Accountant
Tulsa, OK 74119 US
The Senior International Accountant will be responsible for ensuring smooth financial transactions between entities of an oil & gas company. This position will play a pivotal role in supporting its global financial operations and maintaining accurate financial records.
What will you do?
As a Senior International Accountant, you will:
- Assist in creating consolidated financial statements to present a comprehensive financial performance overview.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations for intercompany accounts, guaranteeing accurate documentation and transaction eliminations.
- Prepare journal entries for intercompany accounting entries.
- Support transfer pricing compliance efforts and tax regulation adherence.
- Supervise intercompany transactions, ensuring compliance with accounting standards and company policies.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and rectify discrepancies in intercompany accounts.
- Assist in closures, with a focus on intercompany reconciliations.
- Communicate effectively with teams, subsidiaries, and auditors during audits.
- Identify process enhancement opportunities and strengthen internal controls over intercompany transactions to minimize risks and improve efficiency.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required; higher preferred.
- Experience in corporate/intercompany accounting positions preferred.
- Firm knowledge of GAAP and IFRS.
- CPA/CPA track preferred.
- Familiarity with accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Financial analysis and keen problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of intercompany complexities preferred.
- Adaptability in dynamic environments.
- Proven teamwork skills and a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.