Senior Cyber Security Architect
Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Senior Cyber Security Architect will collaborate with all levels of IT including peers, team and management to ensure that the company is proactively monitoring and managing its cyber security risk.
What will you do:
- Identify and explain security risks while also defining specific remediation steps that are consistent with the company’ s business model.
- Provide forward-looking and business-focused input ensuring that corporate systems and processes meet appropriate security requirements.
- Stay current on industry trends.
- Attend meetings and interact with leading cyber security authorities from external entities (DHS, TSA, FBI, API, PHSMA, etc.)
- Improve logging capabilities with SIEM (Security Incident Event Management) to include log review, metric definition, metric measurement, and Technology Incident Response. Report on cyber security incidents to management.
- Coordinate technical design/review activities with application development, information security, desktop, server, network, database, and other groups to develop secure frameworks and enterprise applications.
- Conduct cyber security assessments as directed; evaluate and develop security solutions, based on approved security architectures; analyze business impact and exposure based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and risks.
- Work with internal IT SME’ s and other groups for the development, delivery, and management of a comprehensive cyber security program including but not limited to: incident response, multifactor authentication, risk/vulnerability assessment, threat intelligence/ SIEM, application whitelisting, traffic analysis, forensic/malware analysis, penetration testing cyber security training, and Firewall/IDS/IPS.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’ s degree in MIS, CIS or related field
- 7-10+ years of IT experience required
- CISSP preferred
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Experience with application development is a plus
- Ability to accurately portray genuine security risks
- Ability to work in stressful conditions; the ability to adapt and respond in changing circumstances.
- Excellent technical skills coupled with an ability to effectively communicate specific business solutions while building consensus on security decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- You understand how to navigate the ever-changing world of technology and how to use it to keep the business ahead of the curve.