Tulsa, OK 74103 US
- Analyze and prepare quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Provide insights into key financial metrics and trends.
- Facilitate internal and external audits, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and timely resolution of any issues.
- Provide financial guidance, support decision-making, and contribute to overall organizational success.
- Prepare, maintain, and develop various schedules, reports and analyses for internal and external customers.
- Reconcile and/or analyze revenue general ledger accounts and propose necessary adjusting entries, as required.
- Potentially serve as a resource to subject matter experts or colleagues with less experience.
- Be accountable for participation in various accounting related special projects.
- Identify and recommend resolutions to issues, which impact the accuracy and completeness of accounting data and financial statements within a general area of responsibility.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals and/or other departments as needed to resolve accounting and reporting issues and questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field of study with strong accounting emphasis
- At least 4-6 years related accounting experience
- CPA preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- BlackLine experience preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word
- Demonstrates strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with proven ability to establish and meet goals and deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work onsite in Tulsa (position will begin remote and transition to in-person)
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.