Houston, TX 77056
What is the position:
The Security Analyst will provide provisioning for the Access Control Team as part of the Information Technology Department.
What will you do:
- Be responsible for day-to-day provisioning of user access requests.
- Maintain user access with the minimum level of access in order to perform job functions.
- Assure all internal access requests or approved equivalents are submitted via a central request process, verifying requests are reviewed and approved prior to completion.
- Responsible throughout the year to perform logical security reviews/audits, including communicating security risks, metrics, exceptions and recommendations to management.
- Partner within the IT organization to analyze requirements for security role modifications based on changing business requirements.
What are the requirements:
- Application provisioning experience with ServiceNow
- Active Directory / ServiceNow Experience
- Understanding Permissions for NTFS
- Knowledge of Ticketing Systems: Remedy, ServiceNow, etc.
- Help Desk/Customer Service background is preferred (not Desktop support)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Team Player/Works well with others
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- You understand how to navigate the ever-changing world of technology and how to use it to keep the business ahead of the curve.