Tulsa, OK 74103 US
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for maintaining systems as a Salesforce and nCino Developer. In this role, you will play a vital part in configuring the Salesforce org, working alongside a dynamic group of professionals.
What will you do?
As a Salesforce Developer, you will:
- Collaborate on Salesforce UI designs, encompassing Visualforce and Lightning Components.
- Engage in pair programming and code reviews to uphold coding standards, facilitate swift feedback, and foster ongoing learning.
- Implement integrations between Salesforce and external systems and platforms using contemporary API and middleware technologies.
- Utilize developer tooling such as source code repositories and CI/CD pipelines to streamline development processes.
- Embrace Test Driven Development (TDD) practices and collaborating closely with Quality Engineers to contribute to the development of unit, integration, and end-to-end test cases.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Salesforce and nCino releases, features, and best practices.
- Participate in discussions with product owners and team members to ensure a shared understanding of project requirements, while also gaining insight into underlying business processes to better support banking professionals.
- Apply lean and agile principles to continually enhance understanding, refine products, and strengthen the team's performance.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics, technical analysis, bank operations, sales or equivalent.
- 1+ year of experience with integrations (Data Loads, API, etc.)
- Knowledge of source code repos, CI/CD pipelines, clean architecture concepts, SOLID design principles, data integration patterns, domain driven design concepts/techniques, event storming, and bounded contexts.
- Ability to problem-solve and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to environment and team goals.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Dedication to remaining up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Salesforce development experience preferred.
- Knowledge of ITIL/IT Service Management best practices and Lean/Agile methodologies preferred.
You would be really happy working here if:
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.