Phoenix, AZ 85034
What is the position:
The Sales Manager will be responsible for ensuring the implementation of the sales plan for the territory is successful.
What will you do:
- Participate in management meetings to discuss sales strategy, operating trends, results, and future goals.
- Acquire, onboard, and support key dealers who will promote and sell company’ s line of products.
- Gain market insight to the needs of Dealers and customers
- Prepare and present sales presentations to key influencers within the applicable networks.
- Schedule and conduct showroom trainings, and networking events that lead to increased sales from existing and new dealers.
- Attend and participate in local/national trade shows & industry events.
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 30% travel required
- 10+ years of experience in senior sales and/or sales management
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Understanding of business operations and logistics, supervisory principles and practices, including goal development, work planning, and organization methods.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.