P.O.Box 2300 Tulsa, OK 74192
What is this position?
The SSIS Developer will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for Business Intelligence solutions including design, development, implementation, and support.
What do you need to be able to do?
As an SSIS Developer, you will:
- Consult directly with business users and decision-makers to gather requirements and define scope
- Perform hands-on development
- Create and maintain effective, detailed design documentation
- Estimate and plan project deliverables
- Planning and managing deployments.
- Coordinating and conducting training and testing.
What experience is required?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or MIS (other degrees coupled with appropriate experience considered).
- Five years of hands-on business intelligence and/or application development experience.
- Experience leading design, development, and testing of business intelligence solutions.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Experience with database design and modeling as related to data warehousing and business intelligence (prefer experience with Kimball design methods).
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- Hands-on BI experience: Experience with OLAP technologies
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- ETL experience in a data warehouse environment.
You will probably be really happy here if:
- You are very technical, thrive in a teamwork environment, and have strong leadership skills.
- You have strong sense of personal accountability and have a history of proactively seeking out new solutions to make a technical work environment more reliable and efficient.