Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The SOX Auditor will be responsible for performing testing for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 compliance in order to enhance and assess internal control throughout the organization.
What will you do:
- Create detailed and organized documentation of daily work
- Test and perform tasks in order to determine the effectiveness of internal controls
- Relay status updates and notify leadership of problems when necessary
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related required
- 2+ years of experience with SOX
- Understanding of SOX requirements and processes preferred
- CPA or CIA preferred
- Enjoys working in a team environment and multitasking
- Results driven and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be happy here if:
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.