Houston, TX 77056
What is the position:
The SCCM Administrator is responsible for managing Microsoft Windows deployments.
What are the responsibilities:
- Ensure base computer images are tested and updated to promote a reliable and stable user experience.
- Assist with the rollout of operating system and application updates
- Package end-user applications for deployments via SCCM
- Extract and report on SCCM data
- Maintain the SCCM system and ensure updates to the environment occur as needed
- Collaborate with other IT team members to identify, resolve, and document infrastructure issues affecting collaboration computing services
- Mentor and share expertise with the Desktop/Service Desk team
What are the qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree in MIS or related
- 5+ years experience with SCCM
- Experience with managing Windows 10 in an enterprise environment
- Expereience with Windows Server Operating Systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience with Active Directory and understanding of the usage of GPO
- Ability to travel to remote company field locations periodically
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- Roadblocks don’ t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.