110 W 7th Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The SCADA Director will be responsible for managing the maintenance, troubleshooting, and enhancements of the company’ s SCADA systems.
What will you do:
- Lead a large team of SCADA support staff and manage the design, upgrades, and operational support of the SCADA systems
- Assist in the budgeting, planning, enhancements, troubleshooting, and system performance of the SCADA systems
- Manage operational and capital budgets
- Manage the telecom infrastructure in the field that relates to communication of facilities related to SCADA integration points.
- Ensure that the team is adhering to PHMSA rules on an on-going basis
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related
- 7+ years of related experience
- Experience managing large scale SCADA systems
- Experience managing operational and capital budgets
- Knowledge of PHMSA rules
- Ability to effectively communicate with SCADA vendors, control center personnel, and senior management
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.
- You understand how to navigate the ever-changing world of technology and how to use it to keep the business ahead of the curve.