Tulsa, OK 74103 US
The SCADA Analyst will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing solutions using SCADA and other applications. This includes collaborating with various business partners and levels of the organization to pinpoint requirements and ensure continuous system improvement.
What will you do?
As a SCADA Analyst, you will:
- Deliver system design, development, and assessments for SCADA applications.
- Provide SCADA solutions based on SCADA/business standards and processes.
- Gather and maintain operational and measurement data.
- Support functionality of applications, such as data gathering, interfaces, and displays/screens.
- Provide on-call support and other business process support as needed.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
What are the requirements?
- Associate's degree in related field.
- 1-2 years experience in SCADA or HMI.
- Background in troubleshooting and operations field.
- Electrical, instrument, and automation experience.
- PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of telecommunications and network operations.
- SQL query writing abilities.
- Experience with Windows programming, OPC protocol, ClearSCADA, Kepware, and AutoSol preferred.
- Understanding of database development and management preferred.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
You would be really happy working here if :
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.