3363 Miac Cove Memphis, TN 38118
What is the position:
The SAP Analyst will be responsible for providing support as well as development functions for the Sales and Distribution, and Customer Service and Marketing departments. This position will use SAP platform solutions to analyze business processes in order to provide this support and development.
What will you do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all SAP ERP and SAP C4C issues
- Provide support for business processes as well as propose configurations for processes using SAP-based solutions.
- Research, gather and analyze information, prepare business cases, and propose technical and functional solutions.
- Implement strategies for documentation, testing, process development, and project execution
- Lead multiple SAP projects simultaneously
- Participate in solution design and delivery
- Provide expertise to resolve crucial and end user support issues.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 5+ years experience with SAP ERP (ECC 6.0)
- Experience with a variety of SAP modules preferred (MM, FI, PM, etc)
- Advanced knowledge of key concepts with SAP Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Strong understanding of integration concepts between SD and other modules
- Strong understanding of SAP data structures and related analysis tools
- Ability to read and debug ABAP code
- Have ability to effectively correspond with various groups, including managers, clients, and the public.
- Ability to present/provide clear and accurate information to overhead management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.