RightAngle Support Specialist
Houston, TX 77056 US
The RightAngle Support Specialist will be responsible for management of the organization's financial applications and will provide support to end users.
What are the responsibilities?
As a RightAngle Support Specialist, you will:
- Maintain and monitor financial applications
- Provide technical/functional assistance for the financial applications
- Provide troubleshooting and corrective action to resolve issues
- Serve as the subject matter expert for financial applications functionality, training, and documentation
- Monitor service request backlog
- Maintain documentation and process standards
- Complete high-level designs to meet defined requirements
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related
- 4+ years experience supporting applications
- 3+ years experience with .NET development and SQL/Oracle databases
- Experience with products such as RightAngle, Endur, Waterfield, Aligne, Quorum TIPS, Oracle Cloud Financials, Allegro, etc.
- Hands-on RightAngle experience preferred
- Oil & Gas Industry experience (Downstream)
- Experience troubleshooting issues across multiple systems
- Experience supporting resources performing system testing
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Able to think critically and solve problems independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.