1 W 3rd St #1115 Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Reporting Analyst will perform systems analysis to ensure accurate revenue billing. Responsibilities include system conversions and implementations of projects.
What will you do:
- Analyze, evaluate, and integrate complex systems to provide accurate billing
- Analyze, develop and maintain reports, databases and queries to ensure appropriate and accurate billing
- Participate in system testing, including writing and executing test plans and analyzing results
- Review requested system changes and determine impact of design
- Perform ongoing system analysis to ensure everything is functioning accurately and efficiently
- Perform technical studies and provide recommendations and reports
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor' s degree in MIS, Business, Accounting, or related
- 5+ years of accounting or systems analysis experience
- Experience with reporting/query tools and constructing SQL statements
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering concepts and methods
- Ability to work independently and recommend solutions to complex programming problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- Roadblocks don’ t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.