1 W 3rd St #1115 Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Reporting Analyst will act as a consultant to clients and the internal team to improve processes related to business systems and architecture.
What will you do:
- Act as a technical lead/solutions expert and business consultant to advise clients
- Plan and develop integration solutions for client infrastructure by gathering system and data requirements and conducting analysis
- Analyze, develop and maintain reports, databases and queries using SQL
- Check on deliverables and progress by engaging with teams on the ground
- Collaborate with internal teams and work closely with vendors and other business associates
- Maintain accurate knowledge of E&P, Upstream, Midstream, and Marketing operations
What are the requirements:
- 2+ years of oil and gas experience in an IT or business capacity
- Experience with reporting/query tools and constructing SQL statements
- Data, enterprise, and technical solutions architecture experience
- Experience with systems delivery, integration, advice, and support
- Experience with IT governance and management
- Proven business acumen in E&P, Upstream, Midstream, and WLC sectors
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering concepts and methods
- Experience with technologies such as Power BI, Tableau, TIBCO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.