Tulsa, OK 74104 US
The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the recruiting team for an oil & gas company.
What will you be doing?
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will:
- Schedule interviews
- Coordinate domestic travel
- Coordinate drug testing for candidates
- Initiate and monitor background checks
- Process new hires including the completion of new hire paperwork
- Update the status of the interview process in the HR system
- Update the status of the on-boarding process in the HR system
- Provide support to the talent acquisition team in sourcing, screening, and interviewing
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Human Resources experience preferred
- Experience with Excel and Outlook
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Time management skills
- Prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- You think outside the box and can find solutions where others just see a roadblock.