One Williams Center Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position?
The QA Tester will be responsible for the functional testing of software products.
What will you do?
As a QA Tester, you will:
- Provide current and accurate information to the QA Lead
- Perform updates in incident and test case tracking including report creation and dissemination
- Execute test cases for software product lines by utilizing a range of environments and platforms
- Assist project teams with the planning, creation, documentation, and mapping of requirements to test cases
- Communicate and document issues with specific information
- Contribute to project team meetings by taking and sharing notes, giving feedback, and representing the interests of QA
- Site migration tasks to assist the Business Analysts
What are the requirements?
- Site testing (SIT Testing Cycle)
- Bug remediation
- Test case planning
- Experience with Jira or Azure
- Flexible and able to prioritize
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Windows operating systems and MS Office Suite proficiency
- Programming and software development skills preferred
- Business Analysis experience a plus
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.