QA Test Lead
Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the job:
The Business Analyst / Test Lead will be responsible for managing testing functions and ensuring all applications and processes meet organizational standards and end-user requirements.
What do you need to be able to do:
As a Business Analyst / Test Lead, you will:
- Perform test planning, test design, and test execution
- Coordinate tasks necessary to implement new software interfaces at several sites
- Develop testing strategies that address software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, database impacts, usability, or error or bug retests
- Design/Execute regression testing
- Design/Execute test plans and track testing by test scenarios, test cases, and test steps
- Manage/Coordinate user or third party testing, including User Acceptance Testing
- Manage software defects tracking using a bug tracking system and ensure management is aware of any identified defects
- Monitor bug resolution and track successes
- Work with developers to evaluate or diagnose problems and identify solutions
- Plan, test, and implementation testing schedules in accordance with project scope
- Test system changes/modifications in preparation for implementation
- Ensure technical accuracy and compliance to mitigate risks by reviewing software documentation.
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Some travel may be required
- Experience in testing software
- Expertise in test planning, troubleshooting, and debugging
- Excellent design and test skills
- Ability to come up with comprehensive test cases
- Ability to work and participate in a team setting
- Ability to self-start and work with minimum direction is critical
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
You would be happy here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.