Tulsa, OK 74104 US
What is the position?
The Purchasing Coordinator will be responsible for processing purchasing transactions and maintaining inventories of materials, equipment, supplies, and products.
What will you do?
As a Purchasing Coordinator you will:
- Delivers high quality purchasing services on a day-to-day basis according to defined procedures, respecting quantity, quality and timing.
- Manage/Review purchase orders and requisitions
- Contact vendors to gather necessary information on materials
- Provide weekly updates the project team on the status of materials
- Coordinate the scheduling of Support Services
- Ensures quality of services provided and contributes to improvement and knowledge management of purchasing processes.
- Ensures on time delivery for all orders, expediting according to defined procedures, respecting quantity, quality and timing.
What are the requirements?
- 2-4 years of experience
- Oil & Gas experience preferred
- Experience with Oracle or SAP is a plus
- Proficient with Excel, Adobe and Docusign
- Understanding of contract and inventory management
- Ability to work in a team environment and work with multiple parties (ie. Engineers, procurements, Vendors, project teams, etc.)
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills