Project Communications Specialist
Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Project Communications Specialist will be responsible for creating a master communication plan for large-scale IT projects for the organization.
What will you do:
- Create and lead the communications plan for large-scale IT projects (ie. Dates, project launches, testing dates, communicating decisions, etc.)
- Break down and understand the internal/external audiences
- Identify key times to communicate with identified audiences
- Identify the most effective communication channels for the organization
- Interact/Collaborate with marketing teams and other internal groups to create the most effective communication plan
- Conduct status meeting with Program/Project key team members
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years experience managing communications plans for large-scale projects
- Experience crafting and leading master communication plans
- Experience with PowerPoint
- Experience with graphic tools like Adobe is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.