Tunkhannock, PA 18657
What is the position:
The Production Planner will assist with ensuring construction project requirements are met, and that they are completed on schedule and within budget.
What will you do:
- Ensures project requirements regarding cost, schedule, and quality are met
- Accurately record spending and implement budgetary control measures
- Assist with the development of project budgets
- Evaluate how project budgets and schedules are affected by project plan changes
- Track project performance and recommend changes to schedule, cost adjustments, or resource additions
- Manage outside contractors and coordinate work schedules
- Present status updates to end users and management
- Manage field trials and feasibility studies
- Identify adverse risk and issue stop-work order when applicable
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field preferred
- 5-7 years of large construction project planning and scheduling
- Oil and gas industry experience preferred
- Proficient with MS Office and PC skills
- Experience working with scheduling software (Primavera P6, MS Project, etc.)
- Experience using estimating software (Harddollar, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- You can immerse yourself in the industry and when a new market is introduced, you seek to learn as much as you can about the topic before tackling the task at hand.