Salt Lake City, UT 84108 US
The Piping Designer will be responsible for overseeing precise and timely drawing design, while ensuring regulatory compliance, safety, and accuracy.
What will you do?
As a Piping Designer, you will:
- Deliver drawings supporting Tactical, Operations & Maintenance (O&M), and Engineering & Construction (E&C) initiatives for stations, plants, and above-ground installations.
- Collaborate with the engineering team on drawings including P&IDs, PFDs, Facility Plot Plans, etc.
- Consult with stakeholders to assess needs and ensure satisfaction.
- Independently plan and execute tasks, taking responsibility for project success.
- Contribute to the design and drawings of complex engineering projects and provide technical support.
What are the requirements?
- 5+ years experience in drafting
- 5+ years experience in Oil & Gas Industry preferred
- Understanding of AutoCAD and compatible software
- Knowledge of P&IDs & tagging P&IDs
- Proficient knowledge of design tools, principles, and techniques for producing blueprints, models, and drawings
- Familiarity with industry and field environment standards and practices
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.