Pipeline Project Engineer
Houston, TX 77056 US
The Pipeline Project Engineer will be responsible to investigate and research the maintenance, functionality, and designs of equipment, mechanical products, systems, and processes in gas plant and pipeline projects.
What will you do?
As a Pipeline Project Engineer, you will:
- Develop engineering execution strategies to meet overall project objectives; work with internal partners on the management of quality control and project timeline.
- Coordinate with the project team and communicate with project drivers; develop approaches to accommodate concerns.
- Partner with contractors and project team members to ensure that technical aspects of the project meet expectations, quality standards, and execution strategy; identify and implement technical improvements.
- Address the technical content of purchase orders to ensure they contain accurate technical and commercial terms.
- Handle internal resources to ensure Requests For Information are promptly resolved.
- Develop commissioning plans, closes projects, and ensures accurate documentation of files, records, databases, and drawings to meet regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations during project standards reviews.
What are the requirements?
- 3-7 years of experience.
- Energy Industry experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Civil Engineering required.
- Experience working on engineering for gas plants, pipelines, compressor stations, pig traps, reduce port valve. changes/modifications, brown/green field meter stations, PSV studies, automation projects, DOT pipeline replacements and hydrotests, abandonment projects, or controls projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player, detail-oriented, and creative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You would be happy here if:
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.