1437 S. Boulder Avenue Tulsa, OK 74119
What is the position?
The Payroll Supervisor will lead a team of professionals who are responsible for payroll processes/tasks and will ensure that all work is performed timely and accurately as well as in compliance with regulatory requirements.
What will you do?
As a Payroll Supervisor, you will:
- Manage payroll processes and a staff of payroll professionals
- Create new payroll general ledger entries and reconcile existing entries
- Perform federal and state payroll tax preparation and reconciliations
- Maintain positive employee relations as a liaison between employees and the company
- Understand the different payroll practices used by various business units
- Ensure payroll is processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Assist payroll staff with questions and resolve any issues that may arise
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- Experience with project-based accounting and Oracle preferred
- Payroll software experience
- Strong PC skills, including MS Office applications
- Detail oriented
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.