Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position?
The Sr. Developer will be responsible for the supporting the company applications throughout the software development lifecycle.
What will you do?
As a Sr. Developer, you will:
- Maintain and develop PL/SQL business applications
- Utilize and modify SQL scripting
- Create complex stored procedures and logical data queries with error handling
- Perform regular tuning, troubleshooting, and debugging on the current business and Web interface applications
- Be a knowledgeable resource to the IT development groups when implementing a new system, or enhancing a current system
- Evaluate new applications, identify potential system problems and recommend solutions
- Communicate with end-users to identify application requirements and issues
What are the requirements?
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience with PowerBuilder is preferred but not required
- Strong understanding of SQL Stored procedures
- Experience with Oracle
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.
- You understand how to navigate the ever-changing world of technology and how to use it to keep the business ahead of the curve.