Oracle Business Analyst
Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Oracle Business Analyst is a member of a team responsible for anaylzing, specifying, and validating the business needs of accounting and accoutning related projects.
What are the responsibilities:
- Gather requirements throughout the software lifecycle
- Work closely with end-users to define business requirements for both systems and processes.
- Support the development process and ensure deliverables meet specifications
- Work daily with the technical teams to provide direction on work to be done, consult on best solution, and act as liaison between technical support and end-users.
- Validate, communicate, and resolve software application issues
- Test system/software applications to identify a solution to any issues
- Assist in assessing, maintaining and improving the effectiveness of the accounting software
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in a technical field (CS, Computer engineering, etc.) or related field required
- 5+ years in a Business Analyst role
- 2+ years supporting accounting processes within Oracle EBS
- Functional knowledge of the Oracle EBS
- Experience with Oracle Projects
- Experience creating Oracle Functional Design documents
- Experience with application development
- Experience executing functional testing
- Ability to communicate and participate in accounting topics and options to resolve problems within Oracle EBS
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines as necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced experience with problem solving, process improvement, requirements gathering, quality assurance, documentation, and reporting.
You would be really happy here if:
- You think outside the box and can find solutions where others just see a roadblock.
- You understand how to navigate the ever-changing world of technology and how to use it to keep the business ahead of the curve.